Friday 21 October 2011

Don't use the directgovs 'MOT text reminder service', try out google calander instead

Whilst doing the online road tax I was offered a reminder for £1.50 for next years road tax! Whilst that is a great idea I don't think it is worth £1.50 to me. I like my mobile mechanic to ask me about MOTs/tyres and services and to turn up a the house, and just sort out the car for me. But even this is cheaper that a garage as a mobile mechanic doesn't have the overhead of premises. But back to the point...

I use google calendar to set up reminders for every thing like, Nissan Note MOT, Toyota Veso Insurance, Dual Fuel deal finishes, Savings account bonus rate ends. And you can 'Add a reminder' to email you hours, days or even weeks before the event so you can do a little research. I should put all the money things into a separate calendar all this means is that all the money stuff would come up in a different colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment